Monday, December 12, 2011

"Christmas Time is Here"

Mhm, Christmas time is indeed here. And because I deem December 1st the start of Christmas season I've been watching Christmas movies for a while now. None of my favorites, I'm saving those for the long days at home. I was looking forward to listening to Christmas music while falling asleep but I realized I didn't load the music on to my iPod over Thanksgiving break and I took it all off earlier this year. I found 3 mix Christmas CDs and the Polar Express Soundtrack remained on my iPod but those aren't all of my favorites. Today I remembered you can make playlists on Youtube so I made a playlist of my favorite Christmas CDs/songs/favorite artists' Christmas songs. So I figured I'd share with whoever cares.
My favorite Christmas albums are:
1) Santa Clause Lane - Hilary Duff
Yep, I'm a big Hilary Duff fan and Christmas is all about traditions and I've been listening to this one since I was a little girl.
Favorite song- Same Old Christmas or I Heard Santa on the Radio
2) A Christmas Together - John Denver and The Muppets
Yeah The Muppets, it's awesome, go check it out. Quite possibly actually tied for first with Santa Clause Lane.
Favorite song- A Baby Just Like You (man, that was so hard to choose just one!)
3) Arthur's Perfect Christmas Soundtrack
I love Arthur, this soundtrack is full of songs from the movie plus some more traditional songs.
Favorite song- What's the Use of Presents?
4) A Charlie Brown Christmas
Such a classic, plus there is a dog!
Favorite song- Christmas Time is Here
5) The Polar Express Soundtrack
Favorite song- Hot chocolate! so much fun
Basically I had to make it an odd number (cause I'm weird) and I do love this album.

Also, today I discovered Taylor Swift Christmas music! Oh man, her song Christmas Must be Something More is awesome! I also found a video of Brian Littrell (from the Backstreet Boys) singing Mary Did you Know! Sooooo good

No comments: