This weekend was AWESOME!
So awesome I didn't have time to blog. Haha
Saturday Meleah and I met up with Amanda for lunch. Then we hung out in the Streit basement lounge and watched Dumbo. Four random people joined us shortly after we started the movie. Then we all came back to my room and debated how we were going to get ready to go to Band Banquet. We ended up deciding to "get ready" in my room then wear normal clothes and change into our dresses in the CUB. I ended up deciding to be lazy and avoid carrying a backpack by just wearing my dress there... typical Eleanor style.
We got to the CUB, everyone got into there dresses and we met up with our friends. Most of our clarinet freshman group and Katrina (only senior clarinet) sat together. After the awards were all passed out, speeches given, short films watched we got to dance. I LOVE dancing. I'm no good at it, but who is? Ok ok fine, shout out to all my friends with mad swing dance/ballet/whatever skills I admire your talent.
After the banquet my friends and I went to Flix to get milkshakes! Yes, we were still all dressed up! It was fun. I love going random places all dressed up. Afterwards we all walked back to our respective places of residence, for me this meant walking basically all the way across campus in heels! Poor choice, my left calf and foot are still really sore, not sure why my right leg is fine. Meleah and I stayed up until 3 in the morning talking. It was great. I'm so glad we got the opportunity to be roommates! The more I learn about my friends, the closer we get, the more I love them.
Sunday was way more relaxed. I went to church with Chelsea. Then had lunch with Amanda, Molly, Calvin, and Meleah. After lunch we all came back to my dorm to chill/study. I got to webchat with Alex and his girlfriend MJ, which was great because we hadn't talked in 3 weeks (which is a long time for us). Later I got to talk on the phone with my mom and my brother. I ended up going to bed around nine o'clock last night. Overall it was a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment