Imogen Heap- Sweet Religion
Things that made my day today:
People I know saying hi to me.
Rain, sometimes I love it sometimes I hate it
Music being stuck in my head
Guest speakers in class
Silly biology professors
Finishing a good book
Coffee!
Being asked if I want to sit with friends
Discovering my best guy friend is also going home for the weekend & I get to meet his newest girlfriend
Explaining Grey's Anatomy to the roomie
People who hold doors open
People who hold the elevator so others won't have to wait for it to come back down
Lunch with friends
Warm blankets
Andrew <3
Hugs
Not falling off the bridge
Peter the second, the only pet I can have in the dorm
Day dreaming
Blue jeans
Doodling on the edges of my paper
Listening to country music
Finding tons of radio stations that are good
Remembering we are starting fitting and showing tomorrow in Dairy lab
Vanessa Carlton
George cooperating (George is my laptop btw)
Doing psych homework 2 days early!
Remembering we are just watching a video tomorrow in psych
Yep. Awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment