Friday, September 14, 2012

The Best Part of Waking Up


Perspective
So I decided to start doing a weekly photo challenge. This blog has gotten rather deserted because I was working at camp all summer and haven't had much to talk about. My camera had started to feel lonely since I finished my picture a day challenge way back in March. This seemed like the perfect solution. The link above will take you to the blog of one of the hosts. Check it out and look at the rest of the entries for this week's challenge. The theme for this week was Morning. From what I can tell with the rules of this challenge photos don't have to be taken in the time frame, I'm making it harder for myself and putting that restraint on myself for added fun. Here are my pictures for the week.

Coffee is one of the most important parts of my morning. I love this coffee maker Santa Claus brought me. I drink my coffee with caramel flavoring and almond milk most mornings.

Morning presentableness involves: lotion, face moisturizer, face wash, deodorant, toothpaste, cuticle cream and of course (most importantly) coffee!

Probably one of my least favorite parts of the morning is changing out of slippers into normal shoes. This was especially bad this week because I had cuts on the back of both my heels from wearing improper footwear.

2 comments:

Chelsea girl said...

I love the coffee pic. Definitely says "morning" to me.

Lena B, Actually said...

Great photos! Thanks for linking up!! :)