Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Want Candy

This week's photo challenge was "Trick or Treat" I didn't have my camera with me when my friends and I were in costumes so I focused on the treat part of this theme.

I LOVE dark chocolate. My favorite of these ones is either the sea salt or intense orange depending on my mood. They were on sale this summer so I bought a bunch =P

This is my candy stash

Strawberry lemonade and caramel covered apple slices. Healthy and delicious treat!

Perspective


Bonus! I didn't post my redditlaqueristas 52 week challenge yet for this week so here it is:
The theme was orange. I love the orange sparkle polish it's Pure Ice- Meet me in Monaco.


1 comment:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Oh my goodness, looking at this post made me crave some sweets sooo bad!! haha

I love your mani, btw!

Thanks for linking up to perspectives!

MariaIsabel
www.agapelovedesigns.com