Sunday, March 27, 2011

The age 18

So I'll be 19 tomorrow. Really don't feel like it. Yeah, I feel like a year has passed I just don't feel like I'm almost 20 and done with my teen years. I didn't do most things that people think of doing when they turn 18, I don't like cigarettes (ok, never tried, but the second hand smoke is TERRIBLE) and I HATE scary movies so I haven't bought cigarettes or seen a rated R movie in theaters (yes I know you can do that at 17 and not all R rated movies are scary but it's still something I haven't done.) I've never bought a lottery ticket (not really my thing) either. I did register to vote. I have signed papers to earn money and get medical information released that as a minor my parents had to sign. So I'm trying to think of goals for things to do when I'm 19.
1) See a rated R movie in theaters
2) Have a job (at GS camp this summer!) This one is more do work than obtain the job since I have it
3) Get more things on my 101 Things to do in 1001 days list done!
4) Actually keep track of having done said things in number 3
5) Have a Disney movie marathon (I'm talking atleast 5 disney movies)
6) Try harder on NANOWRIMO
7) Go to Olive Garden (no, I've never been)
8) Go without any technology for a day (camera's excluded)
9) Do little kid things for a day

Have more ideas? I'm very open to suggestions!

No comments: