Haha, no I don't chill in here to meet new people, that's just a plus. People in my dorm always leave their stuff in the washer/dryer FOREVER! They just forget, or don't care. Most people just take the clothes out and set them on top of the table or the machine. Personally I HATE people touching my clothes I'm not really sure why. Also, sometimes people put the clothes in the dryer for you and they put in everything and you don't know which dryer it's in. So I'm chilling in here because I can, and so I don't forget my clothes. I'm listening to music playing Neopets (when no one else is in here) and writing this blog post.
This post will be random, but I want to start off by apologizing to my friends and family. I don't need to apologize really but I want to explain myself. So here it goes:
To my friends whose names I forget/mix up: I'm sorry. I am BAD at remembering names, especially when I learn the names of 10ish people all in 10 minutes. I am also not good at placing where I know people from so names are even harder to remember. If I mix up your name it's probably because I'm thinking about someone else at the same time, your names are similar, or we are even maybe talking about that person. So if I mess up your name I'm sorry and it doesn't mean I love you any less.
To the friends whose conversations I forget: This happens to me a lot! I don't remember conversations because I'm distracted when we had the conversation, I'm distracted when I'm trying to remember the conversation and my memory isn't the best. I love to multi task and my brain wanders like crazy so I forget things a lot.
To the friends I don't say hi to when you see me: Sorry, I probably didn't see you. I try to say hi to or at least smile at people I know when I see them. If you call my name and I don't respond it's probably because I'm distracted/listening to music. Usually when I'm walking somewhere I'm thinking about a lot of things so I'm really distracted. If I come up behind you, pass you and you say hi then ask why I didn't say something it's because I don't recognize people very well from behind, like at all. I'm always worried it's the wrong person so I just don't say anything even if I suspect it might be you.
In conclusion of apologies, I'm sorry for not being perfect but no one is. I love you all!
Hmmmm, can't remember what else I wanted to say. I'm really excited to be going home over break. I plan on spending my time hanging out with Andrew, walking/training Ben, hanging out with Molly!!! (I'm super excited that she is coming up), and relaxing in general. I want to take my brother (and maybe Baldywin) somewhere and spend some time with my sister because I really miss them a lot and I'm sad that I'm not at home during these important/growing times in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment