Awesome day!
We talked about sleep in psychology, one girl asked if caffeine effects your body's biological clock. The teacher said it defiantly does. Meanwhile, I was drinking a white chocolate mocha. Haha. I don't care. I like coffee and caffeine.
Biology was spent finishing calc homework. In calculus we learned some new stuff (I'm totally lost, Andrew will have to help me out this weekend.)
After classes I went and ate (always important). Then I went to my room to work on my Psych 106 homework. For extra credit we could make a poster but it couldn't look like it was done five minutes before class. Since my drawing skills suck I decided to type it up so it looked more professional before I drew pictures all over it. Then I went to dinner. Then in psych 106 we talked about condoms, experimented with frozen, heat exposed and expired condoms. Then we had races to see who could put condoms on fastest. Afterwards Molly and I went to the Mat Kearney and Howie Day concert. It was awesome! Because she is sleeping over and her and my roomie want to sleep I'm ending this blog post now.
In other news, "FISH!" (Molly)
No comments:
Post a Comment