Monday, February 7, 2011

"Never Grow Up"

So if you read the things that made my day portion of my blog posts you may have noticed I still like doing some "childish" things. Like:
          Watching Arthur!!! I LOVE Arthur. When I was little my mom only let me watch PBS and Nick Jr. Disney Channel may have been ok too but I don't remember it much. I do remember Arthur, Little Bear, Barney, Blues Clues and a few others. Arthur was my favorite and it still is. The artwork hasn't changed (much), the messages are all great, and it's a fantastic show! When I was still in high school if I was home when Arthur was on I would sit down and watch it, my siblings teased me lovingly and often watched it with me. Now that I'm gone I sometimes watch episodes of Arthur online. I have seen all of the episodes (that I can find online/know of) at least once and most of them twice. I've also seen the Backstreet Boys special and watch the Christmas special every year. I have not seen the movie because it uses different animation and looks weird. I have the Christmas Cd too! Haha, now that I think about it I'd probably consider Arthur my favorite TV show. I still will probably say Grey's Anatomy or Royal Pains because I love them too. But I've been watching Arthur longer and I rewatch the episodes all the time. Plus you can watch them in any order!
Arthur holding his dog Pal

          Playing Neopets. Yeah, every time I say this I hear, "I remember playing that when I was little." Yeah, I don't. I wasn't allowed to play Neopets until sometime in middle or high school. But I have had an account and been playing on and off for a few years. I still have my original account and the first neopet I ever made. I have several accounts with lots of nicely named painted pets. Neopets has fun games, animals, and you can talk to people all over the world. I enjoy writing stories about my neopets and drawing them. The neopet below is my "dream pet", yes I have enough neopoints to get it I'm just waiting for the secret lab ray to turn Jessie into a lupe again XD Yeah, I'm a cool kid!

          The last "little kid" thing I'm going to write about is my love of stuffed animals. Yeah, I'm a girl so this is still mostly acceptable in today's society. But personally I think guys who have stuffed animals are cool. =) That being said I currently have 6 cool stuffed animals chillin with me here at college. Each of them has their own story, personality, and reason they are special to me. Knickiey (pronounced Nicky) is a beagle I got from my aunt when I was in elementary school. I liked the name Nicky and I like that some words have silent letters so I spelled Nicky as complicated as I could. Then you have Cloud and Cody. Cloud is a stuffed animal panda Andrew got me from the San Diego zoo. He is named Cloud because there was a panda cub there named "sun of cloud" in Chinese so I shortened it to Cloud. Cody is a border collie stuffed animal who took Andrew's middle name. Andrew gave him too me as a present and it was really funny because I wanted to guess what he was getting me and I actually guessed "a border collie stuffed animal". Puck is a small mutt Andrew got for me when he was on vacation in Reno, Andrew named him. Kelsie is a smaller beagle named after one of my childhood friend's dogs and my best friend Chelsea. Seadog is a brown Newfoundland Chelsea gave to me, named such because he's a beanie baby.

          Haha so that last paragraph kinda ran on but if you were ever curious about my stuffed animals you now know 6 of them... I have a toybox full at home.

Awesome things about today:
Waking up on time, coffee and triangle shaped hashbrowns! remembering an apple and chips, the horses at Orphan Acres, the CCE project leaders Jasper and Brandon, the other girls on the project, getting clean! empty washers on a Sunday afternoon, reading/napping, dinner with the gang + Gavin, movie with friends, Amanda dancing to no music whatsoever, watching the Superbowl halftime and commercials on Youtube with my roomie, webchatting with Andrew, talking to MJ and Alex on MJ's status on FB.

No comments: