I've had a super chill day. My roommate and I slept in later than I will admit. Then I proceeded to read/play Tetris/watch TV/listen to music for most of the day. Amanda came over at some point and her and Meleah watched a tv show on Meleah's computer. When we all got hungry we walked down to Flix to get milkshakes. Then Meleah and I came back to do more of what we'd been doing earlier (having a lazy day). Tomorrow I have to drag myself out of bed so I can get to Hillside and get my coffee and triangle hash browns before we go over to Orphan Acres.
Things that made my day: Sleeping in, warm comfy bed, sweatpants, apple, kiwi, Easy Mac, 80s music, Amanda dancing even without music, Chocolate peanut butter milkshakes, vegetarian burrito, Arthur! Zoey 101, chillin all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment